What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
3/4 cup Sunbeam sultanas
1 ½ cups of rolled oats
1 cup of shredded coconut
½ cup of almond flakes
½ cup of sesame seeds
100g of butter, chopped
⅓ cups of honey
⅓ cups of brown sugar
- Line a 2-3 cm deep tray with baking paper so it goes over the edge.
- Combine dry ingredients into a bowl apart from brown sugar.
- Place wet ingredients and sugar into a small sauce pan on medium heat. Mix until combined and bring to boil then allow to cool for 5 mins until thickened.
- Pour caramel into a bowl and mix through. Add mixture to tray evenly, pressing to compact.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, remove and slice into bars.