What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
140ml Trident sweet chilli sauce
4 200g fillets of barramundi (white fish)
50g lemon grass paste
2-3 red chillies
1 handful of coriander
1 spring onion sprig
100g crushed tin tomatoes
1 tbsp baking soda
½ cup corn flour
⅛ cup dried coriander
Ground black pepper
- Take fish portions and spread lemongrass paste over fillet side up and store in fridge overnight.
- On a plate mix baking soda, corn flour, dried coriander, salt and pepper. Take large fry pan on high heat, add vegetable oil for shallow fry.
- Place fish fillet skin side down into flour mixture, tap off excess flour. Add fillet to pan skin side down, cook for 5 mins then flip and repeat.
- Slice red chillies, spring onion, coriander and place in bowl. Mix with Trident sweet chilli sauce, crushed tin tomatoes and lime juice.
- Remove fillets from pan, place on paper towel resting until ready to serve with sweet chilli salsa mix.