What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
1 packet of Wokka wholegrain noodles
1 cup cashews
2 cups spinach
1 cup coriander
½ cup light olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 green chilli, de-seeded
2 limes juiced
50g snap peas
2 cups pea shoots
- Bring pot of water to boil
- Combine cashews, spinach, coriander, coriander, light olive oil, garlic, lime juice, chilli, salt, pepper in a food processor until it becomes a medium-smooth pesto texture.
- Add Wokka whole grain noodles to boiling water and cook for 5 mins.
- Boil kettle and blanch snap peas, broccoli in a bowl with boiling water, leave for 1 min and put into ice water.
- Remove noodles from pot and drain, mix with pesto.
- Serve pesto pasta with vegetables and top with pea shoots.