What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
½ cup S&W Maple syrup
¼ cup corn flour
1 cup oats
½ cup shortbread biscuits, crumbed
½ cup white chocolate chips
500g frozen berries
200 ml cream
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Mix S&W Maple syrup and corn flour together and combine in a bowl with frozen berries.
- Dish into ramekins and cook in the oven for 10 mins.
- Mix oats, shortbread and whit chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- Remove from the oven and add more berry mixture, then top with oat mix.
- Cook for further 15 minutes until the berry mixture bubbles through.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 mins. Serve hot with cream or ice-cream