What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
1 packet of Huva san choy bau mix
200g small button mushrooms, quarter
2 tbsp light olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, diced
1/2 medium red chilli, diced (optional)
1 cos lettuce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
50g bean sprouts
2 sprigs of mint
- Pour 180ml of water into Huva san choy bau mix packet and leave for 15 mins.
- In a pan on medium heat cook oil, garlic and chilli, simmer for 3 mins.
- Add mushrooms, cook for 5 mins then add san choy bau mix.
- Once san choy bow mix is heated through, remove from stove top.
- Slice the end of cos lettuce and break into individual leaves, wash.
- Season san choy bow mix with salt, pepper and soy sauce, dish onto cos lettuce.
- Garish with bean sprouts, mint and serve.