What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
50g Ocean blue smoked trout
1 egg, small
1 avocado, halved
⅓ cup panko crumbs
¼ cup sesame seeds
¼ cup S&W Mayonnaise
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 sprig of dill, chopped
- Preheat the deep fryer to 200 C.
- Add water to pot, bring to boil, add egg and cook for 6 mins.
- Allow the egg to cool and peel.
- Cut avocado in half and peel skin off, remove seed.
- Mix panko crumb, sesame seeds and a pinch of salt and pepper in bowl.
- Line avocado with a thin layer of smoked trout on both halves.
- Place the egg inside one half a close avocado together.
- Roll avocado in bread mix and fry until brown.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill in a sauce bowl.
- Cut in half and serve with dill mayonnaise.