What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
¼ cup Trident sweet chilli sauce
1 cup water
4 large eggs
1 cup grated cheese
¼ cup parmesan cheese
¼ cup lemon thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220 C.
- In a medium saucepan add water, butter and salt and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add flour all at once, stir rapidly.
- Once dough is formed remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 mins.
- Add eggs and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine cheese, herbs and pepper into dough.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of dough onto a lined baking sheet and repeat.
- Place it in the oven and cook for 10 mins. Drop to 180 C for the remaining 15 mins.
- Serve with Tridents sweet chilli sauce.