What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
2 sponge cake slabs 20 l x 30 w x 2 cm h
1 L vanilla ice-cream
40g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 cup Sunbeam glace cherries, coarsely chopped
1 tbsp lemon zest
2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Line a 17 x 22 cm bar pan with cling wrap overlapping the edge.
- Cut 1cm slices of sponge cake lengthways and line pan on bottom and sides
- Combine ice-cream, dark chocolate, Sunbeam glace cherries, lemon zest into bowl.
- Add ice-cream into pan and spread eveningly.
- Top pan with another layer of cake and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Once firm, remove from the pan and dust with cocoa powder.
- Cut into slabs and serve with sliced seasonal fruit