This is no ordinary jaffle!
What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
1 200g packet of Angas Park medjool dates
⅛ maple syrup
1 loaf of bread
1 100g prosciutto sliced
1 150g blue cheese
8 sage leaves
Ground black pepper
Extra virgin olive oil spray
- Boil water and empty angas park dates into a bowl. Cover dates with boiled water and leave for 5 mins.
- Drain water from dates and place into a bowl adding maple syrup. Mush dates with a spoon, mix to turn into a paste.
- Turn on jaffle sandwich maker to heat up. Take a slice of bread, spread a small dollop of date paste, add 2 slices of prosciutto, blue cheese and another slice of bread on top.
- Spray jaffle maker with olive oil spray and place sandwich with 2 sage leaves on top. Close jaffle maker to press the sandwich and cook for up to 5 mins.
- Repeat the process to make multiple sandwiches.