What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
1 250g Tilda basmati rice
400g pork belly sliced
2 spring onion sprigs
1 Iceberg Lettuce
2 Garlic bulb
3 tbsp Gochujang tub
1 tsp Sesame oil
Ground black pepper
White rice wine vinegar
- Slice pork belly into 2 cm cubes and place into a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Dice garlic and add 2 tbsp gochujang paste to bowl the mix and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c and spread pork belly onto a tray with a dash of vegetable oil cooking for 20 mins.
- Wash iceberg lettuce and break leaf by leaf to create cups.
- In a saucepan on medium heat add vegetable oil, sliced garlic, 1 tbsp gochujang paste and kimichi sliced into 2-3cm pieces, cook for 5 mins.
- Heat Tilda rice packet in microwave for 90 seconds, set saucepan on low heat and add rice to pan turning through until covered with kimchi mix.
- Remove pork belly from the oven. Slice spring onion.
- Take an iceberg lettuce cup filled with kimchi rice and top with pork belly, spring onion and serve. Add dash of white rice wine vinegar to taste.