Thank you TikTok for another delicious food trend! Corn gets a make-over with this finger licking saucy rib experience.
What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
1 x 250ml Paul Newman’s ranch dressing
4 whole corn cobs
1 lime (optional)
300g of diced bacon
1 handful of Parsley
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Sea salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop corn into 4 quarters per cob to create riblets and place onto bake sheet.
- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder in a bowl and mix.
- Preheat oven 180°c, brush mixture on corn for 20 minutes.
- Heat a small frying pan and cook diced bacon until crispy. Dice parsley coarsely and place to the side.
- Serve corn riblets topped Paul Newman’s Ranch dressing, crispy bacon and parsley.