Noodle hacks are all the rage, with a flavour base like this the just add protein makes sense!
What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
3 Trident tom yum goong soup packets
1 stick of lemon grass
9 cherry tomatoes
2 tsp black peppercorns
- Dice garlic, add to frying pan with vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Add scallops, deshelled prawns cooking for up to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Boil 1.2 L of water with a lemon grass stick, cherry tomatoes halved, peppercorns and salt for 10 mins. Add noodle chips and boil for 3 minutes stirring regularly.
- Add flavouring sachets, stir thoroughly until dissolved then remove from the stove.
- Serve soup in a bowl with a dash of sesame oil.
- Add desired amount of scallop, prawn and vegetable toppings.