Plant based made easy & super fancy!
What you’ll Need: 🗒️ ⠀
1 packet of Huva bolognese
600g fresh pappardelle
1 vegan parmesan cheese block
1 bunch of basil
200g kalamata olives
200g berry tomatoes
400g crushed tomatoes tinned
Ground black pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
- Pour 250ml of water into the Huva packet and rest for 20 mins.
- Add packet to pot with dash of olive oil, crushed tomatoes and kalamata olives, cook for 15 mins.
- Blister cherry tomatoes in a pan on medium to high heat, add to pot cooking for 5 mins
- Bring water to boil in pot and cook pappardelle for 5-7 mins then drain, add dash of olive oil to stop from sticking.
- Serve pasta and mince in bowl, grate vegan parmesan on top. Pick basil leaves and garnish plate, add salt and pepper to taste.