Decadent and delicious, Bread & Butter Pudding is a classic for a reason! Why not jazz it up and try our Caramel Pecan Brioche Pudding, a rich caramel sauce takes it to the next level 🙌
1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
1/3 cup Caster Sugar
1 cup Thickened Cream
1 cup Milk
700g loaf Brioche buttered
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
½ cup Sunbeam Mixed Dried Fruit
1 can condensed milk
1 tablespoon Golden Syrup
½ cup Pecans
1. Butter both sides of sliced Brioche and layer in greased pan (mine is 8” x 11”).
2. Sprinkle dried Mixed fruit and Craisins evenly over bread.
3. Mix eggs,sugar and vanilla paste until sugar is dissolved,then mix together with Cream and Milk.
4. Pour egg mix over Brioche and let soak whilst you make your caramel.
5. In heavy based pan add butter, golden syrup and condensed milk,stir until all melted on low heat. This can then be spooned over Brioche into all gaps, finish by sprinkling Pecans and Cinnamon.
6. Place in oven 165’c fanforced for 35-45 minutes, or until centre is set.
# You may like to soak Mixed Fruit in a little Brandy!
One thought on “Caramel Pecan Brioche Pudding”
Pingback: Baking Bliss! | A FOOD REVOLUTION